Longmai Partner Distribution Program
Our Membership Requirements
The following are some criteria that MUST be met to be eligible to participate in Longmai Partner Program:
- Must have a functioning company website or government business registration
- Company must have a physical business location address.
- Applicant cannot be currently employed at Longmai!
- Have access to the Internet and a Company e-mail address
- Provide to LONGMAI a Business and Revenue Objective Plan
- Provide a support plan for the end user customers
*Currently, all Partners are registered with distribution; new Partners must start at the registered Reseller or registered level and a higher reseller status will be awarded or partner level elevated accordingly if Partner Program requirements are fulfilled.
Please click to download Application process file to download the application form with detailed application procedures.
Membership and market Benefits
Century Longmai Partner program requirements vary depending on partner level. In addition, the support and resources offered are based on partner level. Here are some of the benefits available to Longmai partners:
- Special Partner pricing *
- Access to Longmai Sales and Technical Trainings
- Access to Press Release, White paper offerings, reseller logos, images presentations and design tools
- Dedicated Longmai Sales Annual visit
- Dedicated support for major project and tender responses
- Pre-sales and Post Sales technical assistance *
- Marketing Support
- Pre-Sales support
- Access to our SDKs, APIs, tech docs.
- Unlimited technical and customer support *
- Access to customized logo and marketplace banners
- Assigned partner manager for joint business planning
- Drive growth and profitability for your company easily.
- Capitalize on our recognized and respected identity and access control brands.
Partner Levels and Advantages
The Longmai Partner program is focused on selling Longmai products and solutions. The Program offers benefits and resources for all types of companies and members with three categories of partnership available depending on the level of business and investment to which a partner is willing to commit:
Longmai Reseller (LR)
Longmai Registered Partner (RP)
Longmai Preferred Partner (PP)
Longmai Preferred Partner (PP) is the Ultimate level of the Longmai Partner Program aimed at Distributors and Value Added Resellers (VARs) that are willing to make a major commitment to Longmai products and solutions. Potential Distributors or approved resellers are expected to build strong reseller network of their own possess strong understanding of their market needs in specified territories. Creating a mutual marketing plan and offering joint marketing event efforts is a key aspect of success with our Preferred Partners.
Registered and Preferred Partner levels may be awarded based on experience, technology and sales commitment. As resellers progress throughout our tiered program, Longmai Business Development team constantly reviews and awards level upgrade accordingly.