LONGMAI mCOS Card Operating System
mCOS Card Operating system is Longmai’s intellectual proprietary smart card operating system designed based on a combination of advanced smart card technology with public key infrastructure to provide high level security for PKI-based applications. It is a multi-application operating system supporting for custom middleware and other personalization to offer ultimate marketing opportunities and reduce administration costs.
mCOS Architecture Overview
mCOS is compliant to PKCS#11, 12 and MS CAPI standards thus easily extends its usage to physical access, smart card logon, and many more other smart card applications and deployment programs including such as: Transportation, eGovernment, Corporate ID, eBanking, eCommerce, HealthCare.
- All sensitive credentials and private keys are encrypted and stored inside the smart card chip and cannot be accessed from outside without proper user authentication.
- Secure messaging ensures confidentiality between the token and application – satisfies government compliance requirements while achieving end-users’ security objectives.
In addition, mCOS is available in contact, contactless and dual interface smart card chips to offer you convenience and high security from anywhere.
- Designed according to FIPS 140-2 standards.
- Meet ISO7816-4 communication standards featuring secure messaging to ensure confidentiality between token device and application
- Supports for storage of X.509 v3 digital certificates and PKCS12 certificate importing
- Onboard RSA 2048 key pair generation, signature and encryption
- Supports DES, 3DES, AES128/192/256, SHA1/SHA256/SHA384/SHA512, RSA(1024/2048)
- Supports multi-applications, multi-containers and storage of multiple certificates on one device.
- Supports custom and standard Middleware such as MS CAPI, PKCS11
MCos features a unique 64-bit universal hardware serial number and provides native support for Onboard RSA 2048 key pair generation, signature and encryption which enhances security by generating and storing users’ sensitive data and credentials such as private keys, passwords and digital certificates inside the smart card chip.
mCOS supports for PKCS#11 and MS CAPI middleware, as well as custom integration with 3rd party applications to enable deployments on multiple operating system platforms.
mCOS architecture is based on INDUSTRY standards and is more cost effective than other hardware security systems like Biometric readers.
mCOS supports industry standard security interfaces and systems to ensure easy integration with existing and new security infrastructure. In addition, it provides support for major web browsers, Email clients , any software product based on the MS-CAPI or PKCS#11 standard; can be extended to other smart card application deployments such as logical and physical access control, smart card logon, etc.
Easy to use
Users need only insert their device running mCOS into any PC/SC compliant reader and authenticate with User PIN. (Variant Authentication methods exist)
Support X.509 v3 standard certificate & storage of multiple certificates on one device – to achieve ultimate next generation identity access, all sensitive data, keys and credentials in mCOS are encrypted and stored inside the smart card chip and cannot be accessed in any way without proper identity authentication.
Contact Us Today
Get in touch with – We are a reliable partner offering high quality digital security products and our high quality products are fully type approved and backed by a strong roadmap and customer support. For more information regarding our products, services and solutions contact with us by filling out our contact form and one of our representatives will be in touch to discuss how Longmai Technologies can assist you.