mToken K3 —Auto Plug-&-Play USB authenticator
mToken K3 is an auto-run token device that be used as a high security level USB key carrier of digital certificates and private key. With its built-in 32-bit smartcard chip, it can provide fast identity authentication and data encryption service to realize functions, such as e-mail encryption, digital signature, identity authentication, secure key management and transmission dispatcher.
Autoken adopts asymmetric key technology which is widely used in PKI system and can satisfy the high-end requirements in digital certificate and electronic seal.
The mToken K3 is a high performance; Plug-&-Play USB token supporting both certificate and non-certificate based authentications.
mToken K3 offers:- a carry-on certificate container for more than 10 certificates, high speed SCSI protocol and combines simplicity of device with the capabilities of a smart card and an integrated reader.
Other Features and Physical Characteristics
- Driverless, Plug & Play high performance USB Token supporting both certificate and non-certificate based authentication.
- High speed SCSI protocol, leveraging a competitive speed in key pair generation, encryption/decryption, signature/validation. The Autoken can generate RSA key pair less than 2s, while signature only needs 1819 ms.
- Multi-container and multi-certificate: offers a carry-on certificate container for more than 10 certificates.
- On-board 64K safe data storage that can be used to store certificates, keys and sensitive data.
- Encrypt/Decrypt key stores in chip, cannot be exported ensures absolute safe.
- Offers preload Root Certificate, and can register all certificates into major internet browsers.
- The Autoken is protected with PIN and a strong two-factor authentication mechanism. The Auto-run feature means it can effectively prevent websites phishing and virus attacks.
- Autoken combines the simplicity of device with the capabilities of a smart card and an integrated reader. We offer both Standard and MINI casing.
Suggested Use Cases
Longmai Autoken is primarily used in eGovernment and Online office to secure PKI applications such as SSL, email clients and websites (by SSL).
Other suggested use cases include:
- Common PKI Application to secure deployment with a zero-footprint token.
- Virtual Office – Web or Network based Application Security such as: SSL Secure Web Sign On, Single Sign On, Secure Application Sign On, Secure VPN Sign On, e-Government or e-Banking Transaction Authorization, etc. allowing user to work remotely or from public infrastructure.
- Enterprise IT Security – Data/File/Drive Encryption, Email Signing and Encryption, Workstation or Network Access Security, etc.