mOTP m100 – dynamic password token
One-time password systems provide a mechanism for logging on to a network or service using a unique password which can only be used once, preventing some forms of identity theft by making sure a captured user name and password pair cannot be used a second time. Strong, yet simple, an OTP implementation can fully protect access to the network without burdening users with long, complicated passwords or cumbersome hardware devices.
Key Features of mOTP m100
- mOTP m100 token enables strong authentication by positively identifying user with one-time passwords. Simply pressing the button mOTP m100 generates a secure event synchronous one-time password, ensuring properly identification and allowing only authorized access to critical application and sensitive data.
- In addition, there is a standard migration path from OTP to PKI based deployment without having to change devices or servers.
Show Case study
Chinese Banks and other world booming telecom companies such as Viettel have relied on our expertise for their secure OTP authentication solutions, find about Longmai OTP Benefits:
- One-time passwords can be generated in several ways and each one has different benefits in terms of security, convenience, cost and accuracy. mOTP deploys strong authentication methods – OATH HOTP, TOTP (Event based, Time based).
- Compatible with standards- if needed the mOTP can store OTP related data and User data in:
- MS SQL
- Oracle- Any other SQL database could be supported through a specific development integration.
- Easy and flexible solution to use – If you are in the process of phasing out one vendor and moving to Century Longmai, mOTP solution can co-exist with your other authentication provider.
- Customizable for easy remarketing