mOTP m200 – time sync based token
mOTP m200 is a typical authentication token device based on time synchronization technology which is able to enhance application system security. m200 effectively ensure users’ identity security and prevent illegal identity theft. The m200 is based on smart card chip technology enabling any user from anywhere to logon securely to to access to enterprise resources: VPNs, mail, website, etc.
- Smart cards have several advantages for strong authentication including data storage capacity, processing power, portability, and ease of use.
- Hardware smartcard-based OTP tokens are inherently more secure than other OTP tokens because they generate a unique, non-reusable password for each authentication event, store personal data, and they do not transmit personal or private data over the network.
- Smart cards can also include additional strong authentication capabilities such as PKI, or Public Key Infrastructure certificates. When used for PKI applications, the smart card device can provide core PKI services, including encryption, digital signature and private key generation and storage.
Show Case study
Chinese Banks and other world booming telecom companies such as Viettel have relied on our expertise for their secure OTP authentication solutions, find about Longmai OTP Benefits:
- One-time passwords can be generated in several ways and each one has different benefits in terms of security, convenience, cost and accuracy. mOTP deploys strong authentication methods – OATH HOTP, TOTP (Event based, Time based).
- Compatible with standards- if needed the mOTP can store OTP related data and User data in:
- MS SQL
- Oracle- Any other SQL database could be supported through a specific development integration.
- Easy and flexible solution to use – If you are in the process of phasing out one vendor and moving to Century Longmai, mOTP solution can co-exist with your other authentication provider.
- Customizable for easy remarketing