mReader W100 – smart card Reader
The mReader W100 smart card Reader is a terminal device essential for system integration with IC, compliant to ISO 7816, supports CCID, T=0 and T=1 protocols.
Product Technical Parameters
- Based on USB 2.0 full speed (also compatible with USB 1.1) and Type A plug interfaces.
- Electrical Power Source is USB interface and 5VDC
- Current consumption: Maximum <50mA, excluding smart card operating current
- Operating Temp: 0°C to 60; Storage Temp: -20°C to 85°C
- Humidity: ≤90%（RH Non Condensing）
- Card slot based on ISO 7816-3 , rates for more than 100, 000 insertions cycles and supports GSM 11.11 SIM cards
- Ready Short-circuit protection
- Supported Standards and Protocols ISO 7816 Class A, B, C ( 5V, 3V,1.8V), PC/SC,CCID, CE, FCC, Microsoft WHQL 2K\ XP
- Support for multi-Operating System including Windows XP and higher , Mac OS X and later, Linux
Product Key Features
- A multi-application functionality in an easily configurable solution The mReader W100 Smart Card Reader is compliant to ISO 7816-1, 2, 3, 4 and supports CCID, T=0 and T=1 protocols while offering very high system stability experience. As a terminal device that is essential for system integration with IC related functions, mReadar W100 can greatly improve the security of application systems.
mReader W100 is suitable for use in a wide range of applications across multiple industries including the following:
- E-Government: Postal service, Tax administration, Medical health, etc.
- Corporate internal applications: Enterprise Network Access Control, Car parking and PKI Applications(Digital Signature, Identification)
- Financial sectors: E-Payment, E-Banking, Internet cafe management
- Transport, Telecommunication, Oil and Gas payments
- Other IC card application systems for charge/payments, storage and data access management